My last post for 2012...it's been U!

Wow!!! And just like that 2012 is a wrap!
What could I possibly say...there's so much to say but I wouldn't want to bore you with all that.
First all, I'm most thankful to God for keeping me, you and us all to see the very end of 2012...and Yes, you deserve my THANKYOU! A thankyou for always visiting my blog even when it's sometimes boring (covers face) lols...it's been U, it's your frequent visit to my blog that has kept me going.
Oh by the way, Goldie Harvey is presently answering questions via her twitter handle @GoldieHarvey...she has finally opened up on her relationship with Prezzo.
She disclosed that Prezzo is the inspiration behind her 'Skibobo' track/video, and that if she had the chance of choosing whom she would spend the rest of her life, she would choose Prezzo. You can still join in the conversation now by logging in to twitter...
Omotola Jalade has also resumed the Question and Answer which she started yesterday on twitter...during yesterday's Q/A, she disclosed that there was no 'beef' whatsoever between her and Genevieve Nnaji. (Nawa oh, all d celebs have our time today)...you can join the conversation too via @realomosexy.
And oh yes, Kim Kardashian is pregnant...a beautiful way to end the year right...Kanye West made the announcement yesterday and he is super excited about it.
So...2012 has been fun, big fun and I really can't wait to partake in 2013's...yeah, yeah...so I'm officially signing off now..
Happy happy happy cross over my dear readers...mmmmwah! Your's truly Kemi filani, CEO KFB (Kemi Filani's Blog)