My fight with Omotola Jalade - Charles Novia (November productions)

For some time now,  Omotola Jalade and movie maker, Charles Novia have been at loggerheads and that is probably why we rarely get to see her act in the movies produced by Charles Novia.
Charles Novia is the brain behind 'November productions'. Some of his popular works include: Dangerous twins, Madam Dearest, Family on fire, A christmas passion, the chief bridesmaid and so many others.
Charles has poetically revealed the secret behind his fight with Omotola Jolade-Ekeinde. He revealed it in his new book ‘Nollywood Till November’ where he said "Since this is a ‘tell-it-like-it-is’ book and since I am generally known to be outspoken, I believe I have to reveal a bit of this, not in any way to disparage her person but to be candid in my opinion."
It all started on the day my Production Manager, who is usually easy-going and friendly lost his temper and came to me. ‘Sir, please this will be the last time I will ever work with you if Omotola features in your movie after this one!’ he complained.

I was taking everything in my stride and trying to calm frayed nerves when a couple of days to the end of the shoot, Omotola practically drove me crazy. I am very calm most of the time as a person and as a movie director but that day I blew my top!

I remember screaming at her and she was shocked at first but made the mistake of putting up a defence. That was when I basically warned her in a very deadly tone to be mindful of me.

Most of my crew members were shocked to see me in that mood. No one had ever seen me like that. I remember Norbert Young, Empress and Tari West calming me, while Ramsey sat coolly in a corner fiddling with his phone. Omotola seeing my mood, wisely went to her car and sulked. ‘Who told you to leave my set?’ I bawled. ‘Get back here and lets shoot!’....there's more to the untold story but you are gonna have to read it all by yourself in the book. *winks*