Wizkid's Manager Finally Responds To The *Alleged* Split

I promised myself that I wasn't going to touch this story, but here I am, doing my report on it.
Yes, it is no longer news that Wizkid has quit the E.M.E but the best part is, he is trying hard to curtail the media claims.
Though there are different accounts to the story, but the one fact that the different reports have in common is that the split has to do with Money (and probably pride).
All efforts to get Wizkid and his manager Godwin Tom have proved abortive as they have both decided to keep mum on the issue.
However, Godwin has responded via his twitter handle.....

The tweet below was his first response on the 2nd of February (that was when the speculation about the split began)....

And then, when a new report emerged today concerning the split, Godwin took to twitter saying
 I wonder what he is trying to drive at with this....

Labels: , , ,