Expect An 'African Invasion' from me soon - Goldie

 In a quick chat with MTV base, Skibobo crooner, Goldie says she is releasing an album soon...."Basically, it's tagged the 'African invasion' album and I'm seeking to work with ten of the top African acts across the continent. We have the three "naughty" singles which are the first singles to drop off the album and they are "Miliki" featuring Navio from Uganda, "Give It To Me" featuring J. Martins from Nigeria and "Skibobo" featuring A.Y. from Tanzania. I tagged those "naughty" singles because they are very suggestive and playful."
Speaking baout her fashion and fashion sense, she said "Umm… Well, everything about me is naughty and a bit quirky. But umm… still provocative. Let's use that word: provocative. I think that is how I will describe my fashion sense. It will leave you talking. Good, bad: you will speak about it."
You can read the full interview here

Labels: , , , , ,