Eedris Abdulkareem fires back at Obasanjo, calls him 'Mugu'

Eedris Abdulkareem has 'unexpectedly' reacted to Obasanjo's statement.

You will recall that Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo while giving a speech last week, expressed his anger at Eedris for calling Nigeria JagaJaga.
Apparently angered by Obasanjo’s statement, Abdulkreem took to micro-blogging site Twitter to bear his mind out.
"It's obvious that Obasanjo cant do without me. I'm his joy therapy. Mr expresident, Nigeria still dey jagajaga infact worst pass jagajaga. 
President Obasanjo if you trully love Goodluck as u claimed why dont you talk to your fellow boko haram member to let Goodluck rule in peace 
Watchout for my new single Obasanjo na my friend .hahahahahahahahahahahaha. 
Mr expresident, I heard you were talking about me in ur last interview hahahahahhahah its obvious you cant do without me.you are my mugu.  
Obasanjo na my mugu oooo na jeje i dey, u dey look for trouble oooo.... hahahahahhahahahahhahahah  
Obasanjo, thank you for making me a star infact talk more about me. I'm inspired!! 
This is 12years after innocent people are dying, boko haramm is bombing hard and u say naija no jagajaga.  
Mr ex president, u be my mugu!"

  Hehehe, let's see how Obasanjo would react!

Labels: , , ,